Melissa & Doug Deluxe Doll - House Dining Room Furniture

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Doll - House Dining Room FurnitureI was so pleased with the dollhouse, dollhouse furniture and accessories, the quality of the furniture is very good.I can't wait to give this to my granddaughter for Christmas.She is 6 years old.



The set is really nice. The chairs all have cushions on them and all of the drawers and cabinets work like real ones. My boyfriend and I bought it for his 9 year-old godchild's Christmas gift and she loves it.

Buy Melissa & Doug Deluxe Doll - House Dining Room Furniture Now



The furniture looks even better in person.The doors open, and the scale is perfect for my daughter's pottery barn doll house.This toy is for ages six and up, but my four year old is playing with it and enjoys it.Much better quality then similarly priced doll house furniture we purchased at Target and Walmart.We will be buying more rooms.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Deluxe Doll - House Dining Room Furniture Here



I ordered all of the Melissa and Doug furniture for my nieces. It is so very cute and pretty and detailed. I would buy this again. Also, I think that it is as sturdy as any small, deatiled item could be.

Want Melissa & Doug Deluxe Doll - House Dining Room Furniture Discount?

This furniture is well made and looks great!My daughter has enjoyed many hours of playing with this well-built doll house and furniture.I highly recommend!

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment