AMAZING SPIDERMAN - LIGHTS & SOUNDS ELECTRONIC TABLETOP PINBALL

AMAZING SPIDERMAN - LIGHTS & SOUNDS ELECTRONIC TABLETOP PINBALLThe plastic housing is very strong-I think you could drop it on carpeted flooring and it would be fine, though I'm not going to test this theory. The sound effects rival that of the full-size pinball machines you find in arcades! The lights are in the five bumpers, and the flash on and off together when you hit any one of them.

Important Note: These bumpers are NOT the mechanical kind you see on big machines; they are metal springs that register 10 points when touched, and they bounce the ball back if they're hit hard enough. They DO NOT force the ball back with mechanical action. But, I wouldn't expect that from an inexpensive toy.

I'm an adult, by the way. I bought this for myself, and I love it! It's a very cheap (depending on where you buy it) way to get a quick pinball fix!

0 comments:

Post a Comment