Neat Solutions Dora the Explorer Potty Topper Disposable Stick-in-Place Toilet Seat Covers

Neat Solutions 10-count Dora the Explorer Potty Topper Disposable Stick-in-Place Toilet Seat CoversMy only complaint about this potty topper concerns the stick-in-place double sided tape.The peel-off backing is difficult to remove from the tape with out tearing the potty topper.It takes a bit of time to get off, and if you have a toddler dancing around the bathroom stall, doing the pee-pee dance, you don't have the luxury of a lot of time.Also, when the 'deed is done', and it's time to remove the potty seat cover, you again need to be very careful, or the tape will tear off the cover, and remain on the toilet seat.Then you have to pick it off with your fingernail YUCK!I think a 'post-it note' kind of stick-in-place would be much better than the double sided tape.The seat cover doesn't need to stick to the seat forever, just long enough for my toddler to tinkle.Other than that, this is great.After my toddler finished, I used it too, and found it to be very comfy.It was cushiony, and provided a warm layer over a cold toilet seat.I didn't have to worry about anything leaking through, as it seems to be water-proof.It was large enough to cover the enitre seat, even those large public toilet seats.

I will continue to use these, as they do provide the layer of protection I am looking for, but I will need to be extra careful with the tape, until something better comes on the market.

I bought these for my 2 year old, and she loves them because of the Dora theme.I love them because they cover the seat completely, and I don't have to worry about my daughter touching the dirty toilet seat.My only complaint is that they aren't flushable.That's not reason enough for me to not use them, however.I highly recommend them.

Buy Neat Solutions Dora the Explorer Potty Topper Disposable Stick-in-Place Toilet Seat Covers Now

These toilet seat covers are lined on the underside with a waterproof cover, and, they stick in place.So they don't slide off just as you are sitting down! :-))I have a 4 year old granddaughter and we find the seat covers very useful for almost anywhere we go.When traveling, we use one of these seat covers on the hotel toilets...you know what they say about the way hotel rooms are cleaned.

Read Best Reviews of Neat Solutions Dora the Explorer Potty Topper Disposable Stick-in-Place Toilet Seat Covers Here



These stick in place seats are a great concept, however they were hard to use in public bathrooms, etc.It took way more time to get it on the seat versus the standard and then, disposal was an issue.The tape was ultra sticky and was hard to remove at times.Again I love the concept or I wouldn't have purchased them.I just think it needs to be tweeked a bit.I'll still use them as they are much thicker and more "cushy" than the basic paper.

Want Neat Solutions Dora the Explorer Potty Topper Disposable Stick-in-Place Toilet Seat Covers Discount?

Our son loves Dora but he didn't like the crinkling sound.He refused to sit on this, but he sits on the seat just fine without the topper.Topper not useful for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment