Gund Christmas Magic Messenger 17.5" Elf Gund Fun

Gund Christmas Magic Messenger 17.5' Elf Gund FunAfter seeing the Elf on the Shelf, my wife and I decided to try something similar.I didn't care for the look of the EOTS, so we sought out an alternative.We found this great little plush.It doubles as an elf and one of those underpants gnomes for those of you South Park lovers out there.

I love the recording feaure it elfifies (read makes elf-like) your voice.We are doing a twelve days of Christmas count down and the kids have to decipher the message every day to get their prize or hint.Then, they can record a message to us if they want.It puts a nice new twist on Christmas as the kids get older.For the younger kids, it ends the recording with "I'll make he knows just what you want" indicating his ability to deliver the message to the big man himself.

Overall fun toy, and despite the kids recording and playing messages for the last four days straight, the batteries have not died (something nice to see in toys nowadays).

This was one of the cutest elves I have.My son collects elves and this one with his elfin voice and recording is a treat.He loved telling him his wishes and hearing them played back.Please note that it does not record your voice--it changes it into the elf voice for playback.

Buy Gund Christmas Magic Messenger 17.5" Elf Gund Fun Now

My kids realy liked having Elf with us. They looked forward to see what Elf say every morning. Although my second son, who was 3, didn't like that Elf knew exactly what he did wrong. I think my husband was the one that enjoyed it the most, it was hard for him to say good bye to Elf after Christmas. The only thing I didn't like was that sometimes it was hard to understand after you record the message. You have to speak very clearly and loudly, but other than that, this is a great idea to work with your kids to improve their behavior, at least till Christmas.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Christmas Magic Messenger 17.5" Elf Gund Fun Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment