Animal Beanbags

Gund Orangutan Beanbag 8' PlushOrdered two of these. One for my 5yr old niece who lost one just like it and one for my 16month old daughter. They were so happy and carry it around all the time. It is durable as my teething daughter bites the tail, it still looks good! The cutest little toy for a boy or girl!!



Got this for my granddauaghter she loves orangutans. This is not I repeat not an 8 "plush. It measures 7 1/2 " only if you stretch the left arm all the way up while you pull down all the way on the right leg. Sitting as in the picture it's 5 1/2". This was not as advertised. The "fur" is really 2 tones of some kind of chenille yard it's sort of like petting a shag rug. Just want you to know what you're really going to get.

Buy Animal Beanbags Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment