Gund 15.75" Teach Me Elmo

Gund 15.75' Teach Me ElmoMy 2 year old daughter received this Elmo for Christmas.I opted for this particular Elmo for two main reasons: it doesn't make noise and I liked the educational aspect of this toy.My daughter loves to snuggle Elmo at bedtime and she plays quietly with it before she goes to bed, using the zippers and buttons.The price and quality are great.I highly recommend this Elmo!



My 2 year old received this toy for his Birthday and it's his favorite!He saw Elmo in the box and gave him a big hug.He sleeps with him every night now and takes it with him where ever we go.He likes to undo the velcro on the shoes, play with the zipper and the shoelace.It's pretty durable... whenever my sons leaves Elmo on the floor, the dog takes off with him.So far, no rips!I would definately recommend this toy!

Buy Gund 15.75" Teach Me Elmo Now

I bought this for my daughter as a potty training prize. I was looking for an Elmo that didn't make noise, and I didn't want the 15 inch plush one that everyone seems to be complaining about the hard plastic eyes breaking. This seemed to fit the bill. The eyes in the picture appear to be cloth, but I was disappointed to find out that they were plastic. I decided to keep it anyway. Within a week of my daughter getting it, the pants split at the seams in two places. I returned it for a replacement, and the replacement's pants were split when it arrived. Needless to say, I sent it back too. I will not be trying my luck with a third one. I am looking for something different. If the pants weren't split, it would be great.

Read Best Reviews of Gund 15.75" Teach Me Elmo Here

This was a present for a little girl that will be 2 in October.It was the best gift I could have purchased.She is just getting into Elmo characters, is getting old enough to learn the zip, tie, snap, button, velcro etc. that you can teach them to do.Besides, Elmo is bright RED very hard to resist.Her mom said that she always sleeps alone not anymore she now takes Elmo to sleep with her.It was everything that I expected.Thank you!

Want Gund 15.75" Teach Me Elmo Discount?

Purchased this toy for my 2 year old little boy who really loves Elmo. I appreciate that it is a toy with educational value, though the 2 year old is not yet ready to learn to tie his shoes or button, and also that it is a nice, cuddly, well made plush toy I can feel good about him snuggling up with at night. I am glad I chose this over all the high tech, non-cuddly Elmo options!

Save 44% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment