Gund Corin Bear 11.5" Plush

Gund Corin Bear 11.5' PlushThis is your basic bear. It's not overstuffed, a little floppy. It has the texture of a Pillow Pet, rather than the very velvety fur of a Gund. Hard Plastic eyes. My daughter loves it.

I ordered this bear as a gift precisely because of the look of the bear a BROWN bear.What we received is a CREAM coloured bear.The bear is cute and we don't have time to exchange it so it will have to suffice.I just wanted to warn prospective buyers that if you're looking for a Brown bear, you may wish to look elsewhere.

Buy Gund Corin Bear 11.5" Plush Now



I have a young cousin who has bad dreams about bears. Wanted to chase away the bad bear with this soft, sweet little guy. Can't wait to present it to her over the holidays.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Corin Bear 11.5" Plush Here

My son recieved a Gund bear identical to this one for his first birthday, which was 4 years ago. The original, which he cherished dearly, and which he took EVERYWHERE to do EVERYTHING with him, had been a wonderful and sturdy companion, but was unfortunatly lost a month ago. Thankfully, we were able to find his twin on Amazon! He knows it is not the same one, but when I talked to him about getting a new "Baby Bear," as we call him, he said he wanted one the same size because he fit in his arms just right. I knew I would need to get a perfect match, so that my son's Baby bear could continue to fit just right in his arms when he wanted him! Great first Teddy Bear and high quality!

Want Gund Corin Bear 11.5" Plush Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment