Barbie I Love Valentines! Doll

Barbie I Love Valentines! DollMy daughter is very picky about how her Barbies look.She really likes this doll.It looks just like the pictures and she is very happy!

Hair not as shown; no purse; cheap jewelry that doesn't stay on; glitter on dress comes off -horrible dress; hidden message in bottom box says "REVENGE IS SWEET".Is this really for little girls? Mattel should be ashamed of themselves! Not recommended.

Buy Barbie I Love Valentines! Doll Now

This was a Valentines present to our granddaughter and she loved it.She plays with it all the time.It is the perfect Valentines gift.

Read Best Reviews of Barbie I Love Valentines! Doll Here

We bought this for our niece 6th birthday, she LOVED it!! She's a Valentines baby so this Barbie was perfect for her!!

Want Barbie I Love Valentines! Doll Discount?

I Have The NikkiI got herA year aGo And I amHope that

My Girls will like having her In the Family and ThatAlanna and Meagan like haveing her as there older sister

she isbeautifuland I love her a lot.I love her dress and earrings and shoes too. I also love hermake up.

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment