Gund Zi - Bo Panda Large 17" Plush

Gund Zi - Bo Panda Large 17' PlushMost things I buy off of Amazon I am happy with. This I was not! I returned it. Gund is a brand that I recognize and usually really like. The bear was navy blue where it should be black and yellowish where it should be white or cream. It was soft like I expect it to be for Gund but small, smaller than it implies. So not worth any money.

Gund still makes the best stuffed animals.Finding a Panda was difficult, but this one is perfect.Very well made, soft and cuddly.

Buy Gund Zi - Bo Panda Large 17" Plush Now

I bought the panda bear for my four year old and she sleeps with it now. She carries it everywhere and it's the perfect size for a little girl.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Zi - Bo Panda Large 17" Plush Here

The bear is cute, but it is far from large.It is advertised as a 17" bear.It measures 13" at best.

Want Gund Zi - Bo Panda Large 17" Plush Discount?

When we pulled it out of the plastic, the white parts were yellowish.My daughter still loves it though.Thanks.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment