Joola Table Tennis Table Top

Joola Table Tennis Table TopTable top does not come with the net or paddles. The image shows a net, but there's no net. (The description does admit as much, but customers like me don't always go much farther than the picture. So buy yourself a net.)

The table did arrive with some damage done to one of the edges. It's not enough to warrant sending it back (at my own shipping expense). If I owned a truck, I'd have gone into Austin (I live out in the country) to pick one of these up from a dealer to avoid the risk of shipping damages. Oh well.

The material seems solid enough. I'm not a pro but the balls bounce nicely. Two people can set it up, but probably not one person by him/herself.

The table actually comes in two pieces. They are quite solid, and have a thin layer of foam banding the bottom all around the edges. The foam is three or four inches wide.Ours is a 7' billiard table and the conversion table fits nicely on top. The foam does cover where it counts, and it appears it would fit an 8' table easily.

Four stars for decent quality, looks, and playability. Minus one star for fooling me on the net and the damaged corner.

I have to say that I absolutely LOVE this product.My son got hooked on ping pong on our last vacation to a hotel that had a few outdoor table tennis tables and I own a full size pool table.They are quite heavy but that's because they are a high quality product.They fact that this product is Prime eligible is simply amazing.I purchased the net made by KillerSpin which uses a spring loaded clip to quickly attach it to the table without and screws and it works wonderfully.One word of warning the company that delivered it to me in New Jersey was very hard to get a hold of and you have to call them to set up a delivery time.

Buy Joola Table Tennis Table Top Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment