Kikkerland Dog Stapler, Black (ST07-BK)

Kikkerland Dog Stapler, Black
  • Dog shaped stapler
  • Black painted steel with chrome accents
  • Fits standard staples (not included)
  • Measures 7.45 x 2.75 x 1-Inch

I had a stapler like this when I lived in Europe, I liked it a lot more than the traditional American design, it just takes up less space. I was happy to see that I could get one again and ordered it. Just what you'd expect, simple and easy to use, seems to be made of good quality materials.

Buy Kikkerland Dog Stapler, Black (ST07-BK) Now



I bought this stapler in February and loved it at first, it is now June and has stopped working properly. Every time I try to use it, it tries to push out two staples at the same time and gets locked up even though I am using the same standard staples that I always have. As another reviewer mentioned, you cannot get into the guts to fix it. So I remove the staples with pliers and try again, but same problem. I will be getting rid of it and going back to an old fashioned stapler.

Read Best Reviews of Kikkerland Dog Stapler, Black (ST07-BK) Here

Great inexpensive stapler.Love that the stapler staples flush with the edge of the stapler.Wish it held more staples and stapled through thicker material, but all in all a great little work stapler for a great price.

Want Kikkerland Dog Stapler, Black (ST07-BK) Discount?

I bought this cute little stapler at the Container Store, to take to college with me.I've used it twice, and it worked great until a staple got jammed inside.As far as I can tell, there is no way to get inside the staple "chamber", and my stapler is now useless.I have now spent a half-hour trying everything I can think of to get the staple out and have made no progress.If you happen to have a extremely long pair of needle-nosed pliers sitting around your house you should have no problems with this stapler.I'm disappointed.

I work in retail and I am constantly stapling receipts to customers bags.I've had three of these for a little over a month now and they work great. I just wish the handles were a little longer.I have big hands and this stapler is a little short for me.Also, the capacity of it is about 100 staples.Overall, it's not bad for the price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment