Kikkerland Pea Wind Up Toy, Assorted

Kikkerland Pea Wind Up Toy, AssortedThis is the smallest and simplest wind-up I've ever seen.The mechanical parts are staggeringly simple---three gears, a spring, a governor, and a key.Wind it up, and it takes off, skittering forward on its four teensy feets, then leveling out to a more reasonable pace.(Think of it as Bonga's tiny, hyperactive sister.) It only goes about a foot before running out of steam, but that's forgivable considering its size...

...And be warned, this thing is wee.Not counting the key, you get only about an inch of wind-up toy front to back.It isn't as fragile as the instructions suggest (kikkerland makes quality goods) but even so, you still have to consider whether dropping ten bucks for a lilliputian wind-up is worth it.

For me, it was.Just looking at its tiny size, and watching the incredibly simple mechanism make it race around maniacally, made it all worth while.And isn't that what toys are for?

We ran across these pea creatures while out shopping and they caught our attention.It is refreshing to run across something so simple but yet so much fun and at a fantastic price point!We bought three for three grandsons aged 8,11,13 and I can hardly wait to send them to them!I am confident that this toy will provide hours and hours of entertainment for them and I anticipate seeing different models on theirbirthday and 2012 Christmas lists.

They are packaged in a nice see-through plastic box along with a cute little book that shows all the other models available.

Bottom line:I would recommend these for any kid or young-at-heart kid!

EDITED TO INCLUDE:The boys went crazy when they received these!It was so much fun to see how much they loved such a simple toy.They came to visit a couple of weeks ago and wanted to go to the store to choose another one.

The store in Manitou Springs, CO (Yo Yo Loco) is owned by a great guy that was happy to demonstrate each one so they could choose.

I am positive they will want another one next visit.

Kikkerland Pea Wind Up Toy, Assorted

Buy Kikkerland Pea Wind Up Toy, Assorted Now

The students I work with love this little toy and b/c they are away from friends and family it lets their mind take a break from the stresses at hand.It's also a great ice breaker for starting a conversation and getting to know a little bit about the person.Many ask if they may have the toy.

Read Best Reviews of Kikkerland Pea Wind Up Toy, Assorted Here

I ordered this because I had one and it was fun to play with so I decided that I wanted two. It shipped on time although it was a little bit pricey but its well worth the price. The only negative is that I would've liked to choose the Color I wanted but then again its fun to see a random color.

Want Kikkerland Pea Wind Up Toy, Assorted Discount?

This company makes really good wind up toys. They are robust, unique, aesthetically pleasing. I certainly recommend them. Good variety.

0 comments:

Post a Comment