Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway - 5-in-1 Track Layout Pack

Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway - 5-in-1 Track Layout PackI made the mistake of buying seperate pieces & different expansion sets to the initial Figure 8 wooden track before getting this 5 in 1 set.I had wanted this 5 in 1, but it kept being unavailable & then the price skyrocketed.Eventually I was able to buy from Amazon & I have to say while it may seem pricey this is definitely the way to go.You can never have enough of the 3 1/2" round corners & for some reason they are hard to find in the expansion sets. The 2 elevated structures are very nice & are not frustrating like others when you try to go for the elevated tracks.These are solid & don't seem to have trains fall of as easy as other one's we've tried. Also, you can have tracks go under them which is pretty neat.Please note you will need the hill type track (sorry can't think of the word) to be able to have it go from up to down smoothly.There are 2 in this package you may want to get more.

Again, this is the way to go if you are either buying your first set of wooden tracks or expanding on a starter wooden track.You get a lot of tracks & a good variety. Buying this pack saves you money b/c of the variety & # of tracks you get.I wish I would have found it sooner. NOTE:try to wait for the price to be under $65.00.I have seen this set to up to $138.00 & down to in the $50.00 range.Good luck!

The wooden tracks are played w/ everyday & to me are so educational & fun.I HIGHLY SUGGEST this 5 in 1 track set as well as all wooden Thomas items.Kids love them & again I can't emphasize enough how much they get played w/ & are also educational. I, too, wish the cost wasn't as high, but you get the quality you are paying for & this is by far played w/ more than a lot of other toys.

We bought this set as the beginning train track for our son and it is fantastic.You can make all kinds of layouts, it is well made and will stand the test of time.

Buy Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway - 5-in-1 Track Layout Pack Now

The quality is great and my son loves to play with it. The only complaint I have is with the risers. I have the same beef with the other risers we have too. When an engine is pulling more than one car, the cars derail almost every time the train is sent up or down a riser. It's very frustrating for my two year old (and me!). The steep angle is the culprit. The wheels come off the track because there isn't enough movement with the magnet couplings. Interestingly, the demo set at the toy store doesn't have this problem. So maybe with more wear the train cars will stay on the track better.

Read Best Reviews of Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway - 5-in-1 Track Layout Pack Here

This is a great set of tracks to expand your Thomas set.As always great quality, and nice assortment of tracks.

Want Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway - 5-in-1 Track Layout Pack Discount?



Sorry, this is so short, but it's a fairly straightforward thing to review:

I bought this as an extension to a Thomas and Friends set we had, figure eight, was fine, and my 22 month old son liked it, but he was limited in what layouts he could make. Now he has a lot more track and can make much more interesting layouts. He's happy!

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment