Adirondack Picnic Table Fits American Girl Dolls - 18" Inch Doll Outdoor Furniture

Adirondack Picnic Table Fits American Girl Dolls - 18' Inch Doll Outdoor FurnitureI was delighted to find this table for my daughter's 18 inch doll.The price is right and the quality is very good. The assembly was straight forward.My daughter is enjoying this table with her "Our Generation" doll and says "it rocks!!!".I would recommend this purchase. The picnic table is a good size and can sit several dolls and their picnic accessories.

We LOVE the Emily Rose Triple Bunk Bed! It was easy to assemble and it is super cute. My daughter uses it for her 2 Bitty Twins and Bitty baby and loves it! When my daughter accidentally broke 2 of the base boards for the beds (don't ask!), the company had outstanding customer service! They replaced both boards very quickly.

Buy Adirondack Picnic Table Fits American Girl Dolls - 18" Inch Doll Outdoor Furniture Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment