CHH 36" x 36" Four Fold Domino/Dominoe Tabletop & Carry Bag

CHH 36' x 36' Four Fold Domino/Dominoe Tabletop & Carry BagThe tabletop was so fragile, the hinges were not in its place. The tabletop is out of balance, you cannot wash the dominoes. I really regret to have bought it. I mean you can love it from the picture but when you have it you really want your money back. I think Amazon shouldn't sale this bad-quality item.

Table top met all my expections. Arrived ahead of schedule. I would recommend this to all my domino loving friends.

Buy CHH 36" x 36" Four Fold Domino/Dominoe Tabletop & Carry Bag Now

Awesome tabletop converter.Used it with friends and they all loved it. Highly recommend it.Extremely like and portable.Take it to all your parties.

Read Best Reviews of CHH 36" x 36" Four Fold Domino/Dominoe Tabletop & Carry Bag Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment