DC America SL-PB-168-BR Friendship Kids Bench, Cast Iron Frame and Hardwood Slats, Rust Resistant B

DC America SL-PB-168-BR Friendship Kids Bench, Cast Iron Frame and Hardwood Slats, Rust Resistant Bronze FinishWe bought this for our front porch, so the little ones could sit with us. It is a really cute bench. It is strong, and I think it will last. It is the perfect height for kids about 1 4 years old.

I thought it was pretty easy to assemble. The toughest part was screwing on the reinforcement bars for under the seat, but I finally figured out how they install. Place them offset from the middle, and make sure you line up where the holes will go because it won't line up right if you don't plan that part out before you screw in the bar.



excellent product.Went through rain, wind, snow, and ice.Still in great shape.Sturdy product with real wood and durable metal

Buy DC America SL-PB-168-BR Friendship Kids Bench, Cast Iron Frame and Hardwood Slats, Rust Resistant B Now

I bought this bench & a child's bench (which is adorable, btw) for my garden so my grandchildren & I could be outside together; or at least I can sit while they play! I am SO pleased with my purchase!! Both benches were very easy to assemble (took maybe 15 minutes) and are super heavy duty.Both my grands enjoy sitting/crawling on both of them and so does their Nana!!!

Here's the link for the child's bench:DC America SL-PB-168-BR Friendship Kids Bench, Cast Iron Frame and Hardwood Slats, Rust Resistant Bronze Finish

Read Best Reviews of DC America SL-PB-168-BR Friendship Kids Bench, Cast Iron Frame and Hardwood Slats, Rust Resistant B Here



The ite arrived quickly and I was immediately concerned when I read on the carton "Made In China".

We were surprised that the bench is very well made and sturdy when assembled properly. It has a nice look and the price was excellent.

Want DC America SL-PB-168-BR Friendship Kids Bench, Cast Iron Frame and Hardwood Slats, Rust Resistant B Discount?

This item is made of heavy duty materials, very sturdy and easily assembled.Cute beyond words for small children.My 3-yr old granddaughter told me "I write stuff on it."She takes her little writing pad and pen outside and sits on her park bench to "journal".

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment