Gift Mark Bench

Gift Mark Bench, WhiteI recently purchased this item and was quite pleased with what I received, The product was delivered on time and turned out to be a very sturdy bench for my photo sessions. Very pleased with Amazon so far.



I should have measured out the size relative to the table I was using this bench for.It is very well made but much smaller than I expected.My 4 and 6 year olds are much to big for this bench.

Buy Gift Mark Bench Now



****Update****I received the replacement the next day from Amazon amazing service!The second unit arrived with no damage and it was easy to put together.It looks great.There is a slight odor from the paint or packaging, so we will let it air out before putting into our kid's room.Assuming the odor goes away, this will be a nice bench at a good price.Should be very useful for our children's changing area to put shoes on, etc.

Original Review Below:

The bench arrived badly damaged from poor packaging by the manufacturer.I should have expected it when I saw one side of the box with large printing that had a disclaimer from the manufacturer essentially stating that any damage to the item is going to be a result of the shipper and not the manufacturer.They must already know that it is poorly packaged and rather than fix the problem, they try to blame someone else up front.

If the second item arrives as gouged and scratched as the first one, then I will give up on buying this item.

The problem is that the hardware (metal screws) is not secured within the package and was moving inside the box on top of the wooden bench surface.When the bench was then placed on top of this loose hardware the screws completely scratched the paint and wood underneath with a pretty deep scratch.

I'll update my review when the second item arrives.

Read Best Reviews of Gift Mark Bench Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment