Gund My1st Teddy Blue 10" Plush

Gund My1st Teddy Blue 10' PlushThe perfect gift for a friend with a new baby when you do not know what to send to the new baby.It is soft, baby safe and the perfect " first beat".

My son received this bear when he was born.At 1 year old I allowed him to start sleeping with the animals he liked...this was one of many.I'm sure the directions say "surface wash only" but I wash EVERYTHING on his bed once a week.He is now 2 ½ and this bear looks great!It has been washed in the washer and dried once a week for a 1 ½ years!Not a rip in the seam or stuffing out of place.So satisfied with the outcome that I bought an extra, just to be safe in case it finally succumbs to the pressure!Definitely get your money's worth out of this toy!

Buy Gund My1st Teddy Blue 10" Plush Now



this bear is soft and fuzzy, he is a wonderful addition to my daughter's collection. He is the perfect bear for her to sleep with and fills her with hours of enjoyment with her tea party and sharing with friends during play time.

Read Best Reviews of Gund My1st Teddy Blue 10" Plush Here

This bear is super soft and a bit floppy in the legs and arms.Perfect for my daughter.I actually bought it for my infant son, but his big sister likes it more than he does.

Want Gund My1st Teddy Blue 10" Plush Discount?

Great stuffed animal. True to color. Great for decorating a room or for kids to play with. Gund is a great brand.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment