Kidkraft Aspen Chair

KidKraft Aspen Single Chair - NaturalWe ordered two more of the aspen chairs to go with our table and 2 chairs. The style of the chair has changed very slightly since we bought the set a couple of years ago, but it's hardly noticeable. The chairs are easy and quick to put together and are very sturdy. They have been the perfect size for our toddler turned kid. She was less than 2 when we bought the first two chairs and table. She's now 3 and a half. The chairs have been a good size for her this entire time and should continue to work for her for a few more years. They are very nice-looking, cute chairs. One arrived without the hardware, but I called KidKraft and they overnighted the hardware, so it was no problem.

The chair is very nice wood with sturdy build. Easy to put together. Unless I misunderstood I thought the seat was suppose to be 12" from the floor and it is 10. It is not tall enough to use with the table I bought it for. It is very nice, I will just use it elsewhere or give it as a gift.

Buy Kidkraft Aspen Chair Now

I bought this chair for a little 3 year old girl. She loves it and its very sturdy and strong.

The purchase was sent very quickly and easy to put together. I would recomend it for any child. Its perfect. Thank you so much. I love doing business with Amazon.

Read Best Reviews of Kidkraft Aspen Chair Here



Bought this for my grandson for Christmas to go along with his table, he loves his special table and chairs.

Want Kidkraft Aspen Chair Discount?



This chair is solid wood and comes somewhat pre-assembled.The part you have to do is straightforward.It takes less than five minutes to assemble this item.It is solid wood and well designed.I highly recommend this product.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment