Quantum Pad Learning System: Brain Twisters Interactive Book and Cartridge

Quantum Pad Learning System: Brain Twisters Interactive Book and CartridgeBought this nine months ago for my 9 year old daughter with her quantum pad.She wasn't too crazy about the quantum pad we got her for Christmas last year until I bought her this book for it.She loves it!It is the hit of the car whenever I take her friends somewhere.

Although it may not be as "educational" as other books for the Quantum Pad, it still makes her think fast and answer quick problem-solving.I MUCH prefer my kids to play this over Gameboy mind numbing games for the car.

AGES: Perfect for 6-10 year olds. My 11 year boy likes to play once in a while and even my 4 year old gets a kick out of playing!

HIGHLY recommend it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment