Sourcing Solutions Kids Bow-Leg Chair

Sourcing Solutions Kids Bow-Leg Chair, Hot PinkThese chairs have lasted nearly two years now and are still going strong. They are pretty easy to keep clean/wipe off. We bought them for our toddler daughter's room.

I received this item on time. It was exactly as described. It was easy to assemble. My 4 year old loves this. I, also, bought the matching table.

Buy Sourcing Solutions Kids Bow-Leg Chair Now

Really cute (in the pictures) very poor quality. One of the pieces was already broken before I even opened the box. One of the legs was broken off on one end. The part that fits in a groove on the underside of the seat that is then held in place by an "H" shaped piece that holds the leg in place. NOT REAL WOOD, just composite (basiclly sawdust glued together) knew this when I bought it. Totally regreat my purchase. Will buy real wood next time. Doubt it will last even a year, will then be replacing it with something that will last longer.

Read Best Reviews of Sourcing Solutions Kids Bow-Leg Chair Here



Our son loves sitting in the little chairs at the doctor's office, and we figured it was high time he had a chair he could move around and sit in at home.This one works out great easy to assemble (Took two of us 10-15 minutes total), sturdy, and very cute.Our son loves it.

Want Sourcing Solutions Kids Bow-Leg Chair Discount?



The chair is lovely. Made of good quality. So easy to put together-1-2-3--and there you are. My granddaughter loves her little chair. It is so lovely. Great finish on the materials and the color is so vibrant. I am so glad I bought it.

Will probably get more and make an activity center.

0 comments:

Post a Comment