Atomic Avenger 8-Feet Hockey Table

Atomic Avenger 8-Feet Hockey TableWhen I ordered the game it was on back order, it took over a month to receive it.As soon as I set it up the electronics were not working.When I called customer service they had no clue how long it would take for me to receive new parts.I will have to replace the electronics on my own, a couple hours of labor.If I wanted to return the game I'm responsible for paying the shipping both ways (over $230).I am very disappointed with this service and the quality of this product.

I have this table for the last 2 months. First thing only third one arrived in a good condition. First two deliveries got me a broken tables, so inspect it immediately upon delivery! In my case, I bought it from Wayfair, not from Amazon, so situation might be different over here. Assembly was a breeze I was done in 20 minutes. Note, that you will need a second person to turn it over and position it properly. The base of the table is a pressured wood/paper, so it can break. Once assembled, positioned and leveled, it is pretty solid and stable. Looks pretty cool and not bulky at all, so does not take a lot of space visually. "Goal" sensors might be a bit on a sensitive side we've triggered it several times just moving a hand several inches away from the gates, so it is definitely a minus. Main surface could have been more durable striker leaves some marks on it when a bit too enthusiastic 13-years old kid is playing.

So I would say it is OK, may be not for the money they are asking for it. 3 starts top.

Buy Atomic Avenger 8-Feet Hockey Table Now

What is the most critical element of any air hockey table???That's right...the air blower.It's not an "air" hockey table without air.Guess what I found once the unit was assembled and put into position?The blower did not work.I emailed the manufacturer directly the same day and received an automated return reply that it would take 1-2 days for someone in customer service to contact me, depending on call volumes.Needless to say, I did not hear from anyone and initiated another communication by phone.When I asked for a replacement blower I was told no spares were in stock.The service rep indicated they "might" be able to take one off an in-stock unit, but I have not received any confirmation that this will be done.I'm left with an non-functional unit and a very upset family.

Read Best Reviews of Atomic Avenger 8-Feet Hockey Table Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment