Dale Tiffany TA90215 Crystal Peony Accent Lamp, Antique Golden Sand and Art Glass Shade

Dale Tiffany TA90215 Crystal Peony Accent Lamp, Antique Golden Sand and Art Glass Shade
  • Dale Tiffany is a world-renowned manufacturer of fine glass lighting and home decor in the tradition of Louis Comfort Tiffany
  • Item measures 7-Inch x 15.25-Inch
  • Beautiful Antique Golden Sand Finish And Art Glass Shade
  • Uses 1 x 60W (E12) bulbs (not included)
  • Simple inline on/off switch operation

This lamp is a little smaller than I expected, but it is a beautiful lamp.I use it on my dresser and it just brightens up the room.Would love to have the table lamp, but everywhere I try, it is sold out..I also have the same light fixture over my dining room table.

This would make a great gift for anyone especially if you like softer pastel tones.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment