Beck Children's Wooden Pencil Desk and Chair

Beck Children's Wooden Pencil Desk and ChairThis isn't necessarily a bad value at $35; it's cute but the craftsmanship is poor and the age description is misleading.

The "desk," which is really a table with a drawer, wobbles. One of the screws that came with it (not one related to the wobbly leg issue) had a stripped head so I had to use my own. On the plus side, the pre-drilled holes all lined up.

My biggest gripe is that the manufacturer describes this desk as suitable for ages 36 months to 10 years. We'll be lucky if my average-sized five-year-old can use it for a year before either growing out of it or breaking it through normal use.I'd say it's sized for twoand three-year-olds.

I'd return it if it weren't a hassle to take it apart again and repack and ship it.

Despite the poor review(s) on this product, I have to claim that this product is well made. The colorful pieces looks great. The table was easy to install. The screws fit well. Installs in a snap. What I did additionally to make sure the table was sturdy when installed, is that I used some carpenter's glue and applied a tiny amount between the joining wood pieces before I screw them together. Yes, this would make the parts join permanently, but I have no intention of returning it or disassembling it in the meantime.

My toddler daughter likes it and the height of this table is just right for her.

I would recommend this product for anyone who is looking around for a cute and stylish wooden table for their young toddlers.

Buy Beck Children's Wooden Pencil Desk and Chair Now



At first, I was a little bit skeptical about this product due to the one negative feedback about this product. But I decided to go with my instincts that it can't be this bad and decided to buy it anyway. To my surprise, I am very happy with this product. My daughter is almost 2 years of age and she seems to like this new desk and chair. It was also very easy to install from the packaging. The screws and pre-drilled holes all aligned properly and the fit for each piece of the furniture fitted together nicely. I also used a bit of carpenter's glue to glue the pieces together before screwing them onto each other. This way the table would be a bit more sturdier. This wasn't recommended by the instruction manual, just something I thought of.

Overall, this is a well made product for the price it's offered here.

Read Best Reviews of Beck Children's Wooden Pencil Desk and Chair Here



I am quite happy with this, it is small, but perfect for my 3 year old, I could see it working for 1-4 but it is working perfectly for what we need it is holding a Fisher-Price Fun-2-Learn Computer Cool School Keyboard and a 19in lcd monitor -

Want Beck Children's Wooden Pencil Desk and Chair Discount?

It's pretty small, but my toddler still uses it and I would recommend it to other parents. It's sturdy and it's great for small spaces also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment