Gund Baby Snuffles 7" Pink Plush

Gund Baby Snuffles 7' Pink PlushI own several Gund 'Snuffles' but they were purchased in the 1980s.The item is not made the same way today.It's very similar but not as thick as it used to be and the small one, 7", is a little larger than my original Baby Snuffles. Also, the eyes are thread, not beads. It's a gift for my baby granddaughter, so she won't know the difference, nor will anyone who did not have this product in the 1980s, but I noticed it right away.All that being said, this brand bear has the best, sweetest expression, in my opinion, and that has not changed.



this was the perfect size for our little one to cuddle with at night and it really is super soft

Buy Gund Baby Snuffles 7" Pink Plush Now

My 1 year old loves this bear :-) It is n ice and squishy. I hope it makes it through the laundering process.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Baby Snuffles 7" Pink Plush Here

My sister has 2 larger white versions of Snuffles, so I was delighted to purchase this littler pink one (as well as a blue one) for the little one she is expecting and I can hardly wait to give it to the baby when she/he arrives!

Want Gund Baby Snuffles 7" Pink Plush Discount?



I got this for my 9 month old daughter for Christmas because I had the exact same one when I was a kid and loved it. She adores it and it was her favorite gift. It is soft and plush and squishy. She loves smushing it and cuddling it. The eyes are stitched and not plastic, so it is safe for all ages. It was wonderful in the 80s and it's still wonderful now.

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment