Mega Bloks Play 'n Go Table

Mega Bloks Play 'n Go TableMy son was given this item as a gift for his 1st birthday. He was immediately drawn to it and started playing with the blocks right away (of course that is not unusual for a new toy).

The good things: He still enjoys playing with it after months of it being around, bright colors, sturdy design, compact folding and storage, perfect height for him. Also, I know you can buy more blocks to go with it as the child grows and develops.

The bad things: you just have to make sure the legs are locked into place (not that big of a deal), and it doesn't come with a maid to clean up after my son!

Overall this is a great toy, and my son and I are very pleased.

My son received this at 19 months and is 22 months now. He plays with this table, but usually we just pull out the bag of Mega Blok Legos without the table. We are able to build a bigger variety of things with the bag of 200 Mega Legos when not using the table. The road takes up much of the building room, so I would have preferred it not have the road in the middle. If we didn't already have a 200 count bag of Mega Bloks and a million other toys, maybe my son would have played with this one more. It could be that the 20 bloks included in this set are enough to keep the attention of little ones when they don't have a bunch of other options to choose from.

If you are short on storage room, then you'll probably like that this table can fold up when it is not in use. You won't be able to fit additional Mega Bloks in this table for storage though, so don't throw away what you are currently storing your Mega Legos in. I noticed some people complained their child removed the stickers, but so far mine hasn't. In my opinion, it does not matter if the stickers are on the legos or not so that should not be a deciding factor on purchasing this table or not. If there's a Mega Blok table without the road, go that direction before buying this one. Overall, I love Mega Bloks. This table did include several legos that are not included in the 80 and 200 count bags (i.e. bridges, car, etc).

Buy Mega Bloks Play 'n Go Table Now



My son plays with it dont get me wrong. I do wish that it was an over all table tho where you could just build on it and it didnt have the little road in the middle of everything. Prevents him from building the big towers he wants to build and he still ends up bringing all his blocks on the floor or coffee table to build his buildings. He still uses it almost everyday tho. Still a good buy. Sturdy and I like how it folds up so I can bring it with me when we take trips to grandmas.

Read Best Reviews of Mega Bloks Play 'n Go Table Here



First off, I am a huge fan of Mega Blocks.They're bright and colorful, and are wonderful for sparking imagination and creative building. My son builds towers, pirate ships, cities, etc., something new every day.It's great to have a toy these days that does not require batteries! I love that this set comes with a table that can be used both for storage and as a platform for building.I have had one instance where one of the legs gave out, but overall it's been a very sturdy table and has withstood some rough play by my children.I would recommend the expansion pack for this table if you don't have any Mega blocks already, as this one only comes with about 20 pieces. Overall, I highly recommend this set!

Want Mega Bloks Play 'n Go Table Discount?

The legs on this table WILL NOT lock in place, so it is constantly falling down, leading to lots of tears from the 2 year old. Also, the car that comes with the table is too big to fit around the track. A minor detail, but still annoying!

Save 3% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment