Lying Clifford Sm 10" by Douglas Cuddle Toys

Lying Clifford Sm 10' by Douglas Cuddle ToysI don't know why, but I was expecting something larger for something listed as 11 inches.It may be, but it SEEMS a lot smaller due to the shape I guess, it's very narrow as well.Or maybe it's just because it's Clifford the Big Red Dog and so you expect largeness always...

But it's a great plush, very soft and well put together, unlike some plushes I had gotten for my son that had split seams in a day or two or pieces that came off altogether due to poor stitching.This one looks like it can hold up well.

I bought this toy for my 4 year old because she had a bigger Clifford dog that she left at her father's house and she missed him. Now she has a backup!She carries both of them around!Very happy!

Buy Lying Clifford Sm 10" by Douglas Cuddle Toys Now

Bought 2 of these for 1 & 2 year old grandkids. This is the perfect size stuffed toy to snuggle with at nap time.A little bigger than a Beanie Baby, but a perfect take along size. They love their Cliffords.

Read Best Reviews of Lying Clifford Sm 10" by Douglas Cuddle Toys Here

I bought Clifford for an 18 month old at my church.She loves it!It is just the right size for her.She places him on her shoulder and just hugs and hugs!!!

Want Lying Clifford Sm 10" by Douglas Cuddle Toys Discount?

Purchased as a replacement toy and this one is better than the one it replaced. The stitching is strong enough to provide a child plenty of fun for years.

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment