WedgeWorks The Wedge - Mobile Device Display Stand - Blue

WedgeWorks The Wedge - Mobile Device Display Stand - Blue
  • Holds your device in place on uneven and unsteady surfaces
  • Variable viewing angle
  • Compatible with almost any case or enclosure your device is in
  • Soft microsuede covering perfect for wiping screen

It does what it says. It is small enough to put anywhere and it does not slide around. Perfect for a stocking stuffer.

Buy WedgeWorks The Wedge - Mobile Device Display Stand - Blue Now

I have been looking for something like this for a long time. I use it at home and on the flight. Simple design. Very light weight. Most important thing is "Made In USA"!

Read Best Reviews of WedgeWorks The Wedge - Mobile Device Display Stand - Blue Here

I am amazed how this does not slide all over my dashboard!It really stays put and is a handy devise.

Want WedgeWorks The Wedge - Mobile Device Display Stand - Blue Discount?

This simple little device helps you always know where your cell phone is and helps hold it for charging.It makes a unique clever gift for someone who has everything.

Great item... Not a bad price. I wish I thought of it myself! I use it on my bedside table to hold my IPhone to watch movies or see my alarm when it goes off. Bought 2 more for gifts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment