Gund I'm The Big Brother Message 12" Bear Plush

Gund I'm The Big Brother Message 12' Bear Plushit is a cute, soft and lovely bear actually, to be honest.I like it so much. high recommended to everybody



I ordered this for a friend who was having a new baby and gave it to her along with the matching bear when her son was born and she loved them!

Buy Gund I'm The Big Brother Message 12" Bear Plush Now



Bought for my 2 yr old grandson. Very cute, cuddly little toy.

I need to find a matching one for my 7-month-old grandson that says 'I'm the Little Brother." Anyone know where I can get one?

Read Best Reviews of Gund I'm The Big Brother Message 12" Bear Plush Here

bought for lil nephew/ he recently got a lil brother and saw this as the

perfect thing at that point in time

Want Gund I'm The Big Brother Message 12" Bear Plush Discount?

I can't wait to give this to our son when our daughter is born. It will be a gift from her.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment