KidKraft® 2 - Slat Rocking Chair

KidKraft 2-Slat Rocker - RedThis is an adorable chair and the choice of colors is wonderful (the Blue is fantastic). It's simple to put together and sturdy. My only problem was that it came with the paint scratched off on one side, at the top, and on a bottom runner. The damage clearly did not happen in transit, since it was securely wrapped and packaged. We really like the chair, will keep it and I can touch up the paint myself, but I shouldn't have to. Otherwise, this is a nice, high quality little rocker. KidKraft items are great!



I am so happy with this child's rocker.I hope it will last her forever and will be a chair for my great-grandchildren some day.Beautiful finish...no dings.EASY to put together.SUPER fast delivery as well.

Buy KidKraft® 2 - Slat Rocking Chair Now

We bought this chair for my daughter's first birthday four months ago and LOVE it.It's sturdy and solid and very nice looking as well.She is not a big baby and she started climbing into it right away.Even when she would stand up in it, it never tipped over.(Although we always showed her to sit down right away).We have five kids ages 10 and under, the oldest three boys even, who all sit/stand/rock in this chair and it is still as nice looking as when we first bought it.In fact, the reason that I am back to write this review is because we are buying the same exact one for my older daughter's third birthday next month!That's how much they, and I, like this rocking chair.It is definately worth the money.

I'd say that kids up to age about seven would fit comfortably in it, but even my 10 year old will sit in it sometimes; he just looks a bit too big.But the chair definately holds his weight fine.

Read Best Reviews of KidKraft® 2 - Slat Rocking Chair Here



I purchased this rocking chair for my two year old for Christmas. On Christmas Eve my husband and I assembled it,was expecting it to take a while, but we had it put together in about 15 minutes. This is a cute, sturdy rocking chair and my daughter lives it. I am very happy with this purchase.

Want KidKraft® 2 - Slat Rocking Chair Discount?



Great rocker, it is a little high, I guess it would be good for a 2 year old, my son is 18 months. In the picture there is a slat on the bottom on all 4 sides, but there is one on the rocker, so when my son gets on it he has nothing there to push his litle booty further on the seat, but it is SUPERB quality. This is REAL SOLID wood. It will last a lifetime

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment