Natural-Color Artificial Grass Raffia Table Skirt Sale

Natural-Color Artificial Grass Raffia Table Skirt SaleThe description on this natural-color artificial grass raffia table skirt was incorrect. It was a terrible burnt orange color, and plastic, not raffia. Sort of like shredded garbage bags.



Very good product for the price.Density and thickness is not what you see in the picture, but is definitely worth the price.Vendor is extremely responsive and ships quickly.Would buy from again.

Buy Natural-Color Artificial Grass Raffia Table Skirt Sale Now

This Table skirt is full and well made.....Will last for years.Something to consider.You can cut sections of it, glue gun flowers on it and make several Full Hula Skirts.It is a cheaper way to make party costumes for kids and your skirt will be full vrs and cheaper skirts on line which are not full.

Read Best Reviews of Natural-Color Artificial Grass Raffia Table Skirt Sale Here



I received the table skirts in a very timely manner.They arrived in good condition and worked out great for our Hawaiian themed event.They were full and covered the tables nicely.I've seen grass table skirts in the past that were very thin and cheap looking.Would definitely recommend these skirts and vendor.

Want Natural-Color Artificial Grass Raffia Table Skirt Sale Discount?

I bought this table skirt as part of my plan to make a tiki bar for my daughter's upcoming wedding.It fit my 5 ft' banquet table perfectly.I added the bamboo-look tablecloth, Faux Bamboo Tropical Tiki Table Cover and a tiki bar topper from another site and the set of tiki lights, Tiki Head Light String Set Luau Party Patio Lights, and it looks great.I did a test run and took a picture.I got many compliments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment