POOF-Slinky 34211BL Ideal Two Cushion Bumpershot Shuffleboard Tabletop Game

POOF-Slinky 34211BL Ideal Two Cushion Bumpershot Shuffleboard Tabletop GameFlash to the pass. Great fun on Christmas. The only issue is it is in two pieces. They go together very well, and seem to be very durable, but not like I remember a single long board...

If you like this as a kid, so will yours. I would recommend getting it.

This is a very fun game.The original game was in one piece but, the new version with the two pieces that can be taken apart is nice for storage.It's a fast action, entertaining game that doesn't take any batteries to play. Fun for all ages.

Buy POOF-Slinky 34211BL Ideal Two Cushion Bumpershot Shuffleboard Tabletop Game Now



Everyone asks to play again and again! I make my six year old take his own score and his math skills have skyrocketed. We now play to 10,000 points. Even grown ups ask us to get this one out when they come over.

Read Best Reviews of POOF-Slinky 34211BL Ideal Two Cushion Bumpershot Shuffleboard Tabletop Game Here

One day I was just thinking of some games I played as a kid and I recalled this game.On a whim I did a search and low and behold I found it on amazon.com.Thank you amazon for carrying this.Yes, this game is fun.It is almost exactly like when I was a kid.You have to be able to judge how to push your pieces and then try and get a higher score than the other player.You can knock theirs off the board or even accidentally give them a higher score.The one differenc is how the unit is put together.As a kid my game was a solid piece.This newer version is in two pieces.You just have to make sure you put the pieces together correctly and that they are level.It works fine.I have two of these games and the kids love them, especially my daughter who thinks it is a riot to knock my pieces off the scoring table.As long as you understand when you buy the game that it is in two pieces you will not be disappointed.

Have fun!

Want POOF-Slinky 34211BL Ideal Two Cushion Bumpershot Shuffleboard Tabletop Game Discount?



It's a pretty simple game, so you'd think there's not much that could go wrong. The main yellow base of the game is two separate pieces that slide/snap together to form the "runway". Well, they don't fit together well enough to create a smooth sliding surface. It's a big deal because the whole point of the game is sliding a puck over a smooth surface. As it is, there's a bump in the road. Not cool. It also appears that there should be some rubber feet on the bottom, but there aren't.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment