Toy Story Birthday Party Supplies - Party Decoration

Toy Story Birthday Party Supplies - Party DecorationThis image does no justice to the product whatsoever! You do not only get Woody and Buzz stand ups but almost the entire gang! I actually returned other decorating items I had bought for my son's birthday party because this kit came with more than enough!



Wowthis comes with LOADS of stuff. We used the confetti as cupcake toppers and the placemats as wall decorations. Awesome find!

Buy Toy Story Birthday Party Supplies - Party Decoration Now

For the type of product it is it's great! I haven't used it yet but I will for my son's birthday party. He loves Toy Story so I am sure he will like the table decorations.

Read Best Reviews of Toy Story Birthday Party Supplies - Party Decoration Here

I got more than I baragined for with this product. I am extremely pleased. Keep in mind I have not assembled anything as of yet. The only thing that annoyed me was that the shipping was more than the product itself.

Want Toy Story Birthday Party Supplies - Party Decoration Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment