10" Tall Pearl Swirl Ocean Table Top Gemstone World Map Globe with 3-leg Silver Stand

10' Tall Pearl Swirl Ocean Table Top Gemstone World Map Globe with 3-leg Silver StandI was very unhappy with the globe. It does not look or feel like gemstones or pearl. Rather, it looks and feels like plastic. Obviously cheaply made and very low quality.

The globe is beautiful and from a distance it looks like Gemstone but it is plastic. A plastic ball filled with styro foam it looks like. Still a beautiful globe, but not Gemstone. It is "Gemstone-like" or something. The stand is very nice. My kids abosolutely love it, but I would have preferred a real one. Next time a Kalyfano I guess.

Most irretating is that my home country is not even on it (The Netherlands)! I want a pretty globe in my living room to show people where I am from, but the globe doesn't serve that purpose.

Buy 10" Tall Pearl Swirl Ocean Table Top Gemstone World Map Globe with 3-leg Silver Stand Now

I bought this gemstone globe for Christmas. It's definitely beautiful...shinning under the light. My husband loves it a lot: "The BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT!" The customer service is also nice and prompt. I would recommend it to my friends.

Read Best Reviews of 10" Tall Pearl Swirl Ocean Table Top Gemstone World Map Globe with 3-leg Silver Stand Here



absolutely beautifull! Only wish I was able to see more detailing when I purchused it, but over all very happy with it.

Want 10" Tall Pearl Swirl Ocean Table Top Gemstone World Map Globe with 3-leg Silver Stand Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment