LeapPad: Leap 2 Music - "Hit it, Maestro!" Interactive Book and Cartridge

LeapPad: Leap 2 Music - 'Hit it, Maestro!' Interactive Book and CartridgeThis book is a must buy if you own the LeapPad the Nutcracker page alone is worth the cost of the book & the leappad!!!I have 3 daughters ages 2, 4, and 6 and out of all the LeapPad books I have bought them --they all spend more time on this one page then any other book.It has a wonderful game where the book plays part of the music from the ballet and you have to decide which dancer the music was written for --even my 2 year old will sit and play this one game over and over.I never would have believed a 2 year old would know that this music belonged to the Chinese dancers, or the SugarPlum Princess, or etc.but she is really getting good at it.Other cool pages include info on other composers and on many different instruments --this book is a must buy!

This is a great interactive, interesting and fun book for the leap pad. My five year old son loves it, and even uses it on long car trips.It's something he can do by himself, it's also fun to share with adults.He has learned to identify all kinds of classical music, to my amazement.I find this book much better than some of the other leap pad reading books, because there's so much too it.Highly recommend!

Buy LeapPad: Leap 2 Music - "Hit it, Maestro!" Interactive Book and Cartridge Now

Of all the Leap Pad books, this one held my son's interest the most. It manages to teach children a remarkable amount about classical music and composers while holding the child's interest. My son spent hours playing with this in kindergarten and very quickly learned to identify all types of instruments, music and composers. His first grade music teacher recently reported to me with amazement that my son knew about the composer Saint-Saens, knew about his work "Carnival of the Animals", and even recalled that Saint-Saens had learned to read at the age of 3! My son knew all this from his Leap Pad! Best of all, he just loves playing with it and still goes back to it periodically. I wish the company would produce another one like it on other types of music, as this one is just so fantastic.

Read Best Reviews of LeapPad: Leap 2 Music - "Hit it, Maestro!" Interactive Book and Cartridge Here



My two children, 8 and 6 love this!They have learned so much, and play with it over and over and over.I highly recommend this and hope that Leap Pad will come out with another music book perhaps featuring Jazz this time.

Want LeapPad: Leap 2 Music - "Hit it, Maestro!" Interactive Book and Cartridge Discount?

I agree with all who say this is the best Leap Pad book. My kids spend more time with it than with all the rest combined (and we have about half a dozen different books). This book is truly fun, and truly teaches children about music -not just facts about composers, but also about parts of the orchestra, different styles and periods of classical music, and how music conveys ideas and feelings. I'd like to see the Leap Pad manufacturers apply the creativity of "Hit It Maestro" to the visual arts, sciences, history, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment