Delta Airlines Die-Cast Airport Play Set

Delta Airlines Die-Cast Airport Play SetWe are taking a big trip this spring and my 3-year-old son can't wait to "Go on a Delta airplane Mom!"I was originally looking for just a model plane but was thrilled to discover this airport play set.When it arrived I was disappointed that the vehicles that go along with it are a different scale than the plane, you can't exactly roll the stairs up to the door or reload the food (ha!) because they are rather larger.And a couple of the signs are very lightweight and flimsy, just breathing on them wrong can knock them down.Not that my son gives a hoot about any of this, he adores this set and plays with it every chance he gets.

I purchased this as a gift for our 3 year old grandson to be included in a special Disney World Trip gift at Christmas. This was to discuss his first airplane ride. I thought he would play with it a little, but he loved it. I explained what each of the trucks did to service the aircraft so he would understand the trip. The other presents were second to this. He loved it.

Buy Delta Airlines Die-Cast Airport Play Set Now

Cute toy.My boys love to build airports with their blocks and these plane sets do the trick for making it "real."The toys are sturdy, but not indestructible.If stepped on or left out for the puppy they can lose a tail fin.However, they do stand up to normal play.I would recommend them to any kids who like to play "travel" or to build airports out of blocks or Lincoln Logs.

Read Best Reviews of Delta Airlines Die-Cast Airport Play Set Here

Not all the items shown loosely in photo are actually in the set. Missing are the small car and the truck with the stairs. There are variations in the accessories as well. See photo of actual box set that I received at:I have not opened the box yet, so I cannot comment on the quality of pieces. Vehicles are 1/64 scale like the Matchbox or Hot Wheels cars. The plane is a smaller scale, as you can see in the picture. The missing 2 vehicles are part of a different larger box set also by Daron Worldwide Trading Inc. Made in China. Says 2012 on box, but one Amazon review from Feb 2010. Makes me wonder if company re-released product after removing 2 vehicles and changing some accessories.

Recommended age 3 and up on packaging. Choking hazards are the included 2 small pieces of luggage, which can fit into a child's mouth.

Want Delta Airlines Die-Cast Airport Play Set Discount?

My son loves these airsets.These planes get a lot of play time and frequently get dropped no breakage, great fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment