Felt Lined Professional Dice Cup w/ 5 Dice by Brybelly

Felt Lined Professional Dice Cup w/ 5 Dice by BrybellyThis is a nice shaker; seems to be well-made with higher quality felt lining than usual. The seller/shipper sent it without the packaging shown in the product image--not a big deal, just thought it worth mentioning.

On the other hand, the dice shown in the picture to me look like cheap, low-end quality but the dice the seller sent in my cup are actually pretty nice for "gimmes" -not like the ones shown here, but amber-colored, heavy, well-pipped dice...almost like precision dice.

If you're serious about your dice games and are looking for the right balance between quality and price, this shaker is a good bet.



I wanted to buy a Yahtzee game for friends who live overseas. I was unimpressed with the cheap plastic cup and dice that come with the boxed game. I could not imagine my adult friends playing with the loud clacking of the dice in the tacky blue cup.

I used this cup, a box of Yahtzee score cards and a copy of the rules I printed from the internet to make a nice looking game set that I was proud to give.

It is very nice listening to the dice lightly click in this good quality cup.

Buy Felt Lined Professional Dice Cup w/ 5 Dice by Brybelly Now

Not the quality a billionaire would expect, but yet very good for the money.I bought this to replace the stupid loud plastic cup that comes standard with Yatzhee.Even the dice are very good quality, and are now what we use for Yatzhee too!

Read Best Reviews of Felt Lined Professional Dice Cup w/ 5 Dice by Brybelly Here

Leather outer covering and sturdy product. Red lining is thick and cushions dice and decreases sound. DICE is amber, heavier with rounded corners much more professional than cheap white dice

Outer box intact and sufficient for gift.

Want Felt Lined Professional Dice Cup w/ 5 Dice by Brybelly Discount?

Received this item as a gift. The specifications made the product sound like a quality gift, but the felt lining is falling away from the plastic cup before being used in a game. I don't know how to judge the quality of die, but they are usable and serve the purpose.

Overall, I'm not impressed by the dice cup but for the price it gets the job done.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment