Guidecraft Art Table And Chair Set - Pink

Guidecraft Art Table And Chair Set - PinkA must have for every toddler.

Your young one can draw shapes, abc's, learn colors by painting and even read stories using this table set.

Not only that, it is durable, and more paper can be purchased separately.

My daugther is two and she uses it for everything.It's great for me because it keeps her messes in one place one easy clean up.Now what parent doesn't want that?



My daughter is 5 and has had this cute, easy-to-assemble table for over a year and loves it!

Buy Guidecraft Art Table And Chair Set - Pink Now



My son received this from his grandparents on his first birthday (last month) and he loves it.Although he is little (typical 1 year old), he loves to sit in the seat all by himself and paint/color.He uses something simular in daycare, so it will be a good transition when he gets to preschool years from now.I think he will grow with it for at least another 3 years.I love it

Read Best Reviews of Guidecraft Art Table And Chair Set - Pink Here



I purchased this table for my 2 year old son. I looked at a LOT of arts and craft tables. Everything seemed so large and bulky, made from heavy plastics. Not to mention they hold every art supply under the sun. All I wanted was a place where my boy could sit and color. I was THRILLED to have found this

Having the roll of paper attached to the desk is a GREAT idea! It's simple for my son to get a fresh piece of paper! Just pull, and when he's finished, it's easy to tear off. It gives him a much larger drawing surface than a regular piece of printer paper, and a single roll holds a ton of paper! The table itself is a great size for him, and will continue to be for a few years.

Overall, if you're interested in this, I say go for it! It's a very simple little table...there's no cubby holes or a million drawers (it looks like there's a drawer in the middle, but it's not. It's a little pull-down compartment that will hold a few crayons or pencils, but not much else), so if your looking for a craft table, this probably isn't for you. My son loves this, and I am VERY happy with this purchase!

Want Guidecraft Art Table And Chair Set - Pink Discount?

I bought this as an impulse purchase because it was over half off list price and it seemed to be high quality.It turned out to be an excellent buy.My two year old son plays on his desk all day long.I purchased some Melissa and Doug jumbo triangle crayons to go with it and it has been a big hit.

I really dislike all the plastic furniture that is so common today.By contrast, this table is solid wood with big sturdy bolts.It was easy to assemble and seems well designed.Everyone who has seen it was very impressed and commented on how nice it is.I expect to get about three years of use and then be able to pass on a quality piece of furniture to someone else.

Cons: I wish it had a drawer big enough to store his box of crayons. Also, the included wrench was too soft and wouldn't work, just use your own box wrench.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment