Revolving Playing Card Tray/Holder For 2 Decks

Revolving Playing Card Tray/Holder For 2 DecksWorks well for 1 deck, but we play Canasta with 3 decks, so it's a little shallow and tips a little when 3 decks are in one side.But it's the best one I could find.I doubt it would work for 4 decks.



This card tray has made games so much easier.I have tried so hard to find one to work with my boys and I am SO PLEASED with my purchase.

Buy Revolving Playing Card Tray/Holder For 2 Decks Now



We liked the product we use it when we play canasta it it super for that I would recommend it!!

Read Best Reviews of Revolving Playing Card Tray/Holder For 2 Decks Here



These are wonderful card trays, especially good for Hand & Foot.

Want Revolving Playing Card Tray/Holder For 2 Decks Discount?

Product is excellent, exactly as pictured.Just what I needed.It's sturdy and turns easily.

Save 52% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment