Disney Princess: Vanity Table with Stool

Disney Princess: Vanity Table with StoolI bought this vanity for my then 3 year old, and the Step 2 Barbie vanity for my then 5 year old.They've used both for almost a year now.The appearance of this vanity is it's only redeeming characteristic.It is made of flimsy plastic; the bottom piece of the rather tiny stool broke off after about 3 months of infrequent use.The storage drawers are too shallow to fit a regular hairbrush.Also, now that she is 4, she is almost too tall to comfortably use it.

If you are looking for a vanity for a 1 or 2 year old, this is perfect inexpensive, visually appealing to little girls, flashing lights, music.But if you are looking for a vanity for a girl over 2, buy the Step 2 Barbie vanity.Our Step 2 is still in perfect shape & my very tall now 6 year old can still comfortably use it, while also managing to fit her vast quantities of play makeup/beauty accessories in the ample storage.

A friend asked what she could get my little girl for her 5th birthday and I suggested this vanity.It looked so cute.When we got it and put it together, it was very, very small.We sent it right back and got the Barbie vanity.I can't believe that the age range includes up to 8 years old-NO WAY!!!I put 4 stars for fun because my daughter thought it was fun and wanted to keep it.Her knees hit the top of the vanity and she barely fit on the stool...she's not a big child either.This is best suited for a 2 year old, possibly a three year old.

Buy Disney Princess: Vanity Table with Stool Now

I purchased this vanity for my daughter's 4th birthday because she wanted to have a Disney Princess room. She loves it. Assembly was a breeze.Every morning before school my daughter sits at her vanity to put on her pretend makeup and fix her hair. I also like the size of this vanity because my daughter has a small room and this doesn't take up much space. I highly reccomend this toy.

Read Best Reviews of Disney Princess: Vanity Table with Stool Here

I bought this vanity last year for Christmas after my 4 year old daughter wouldn't stop hounding me for it.

On Christmas Eve I put it together and the lights and sound didn't work. I just missed the closing time @ TOYS R US, so I figured I will leave it out anyway.

When my daughter woke up she loved it, except she couldn't fit her knees underneath.

I now had to explain that the lights and sound didn't work and my daughter showed little interest when she realized she couldn't fit her knees underneath.

It went back the next day and we purchased a little tykes, much better quality, storage bench, and lighted vanity which she uses all the time.

Want Disney Princess: Vanity Table with Stool Discount?



This a cute toy and if your daughters like disney princess you will probably be like me and give in and buy it. From a mom's point of view, I had a few problems with this item. It's not made well, Children over 3 will not be able to fit in it, and it did not keep my childrens intrest for long. I replaced it within 6 months with a talking vanity that they love.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment