Southampton Wood Complete Ready-to-Assemble Swing Set Kit

Southampton Wood Complete Ready-to-Assemble Swing Set KitMy wife, 6yr old boy and 4yr old girl love it.The assembly took me about 20 hours (working all by my self or with "off" and "on" assistance from my 3yr old and 6yr old ยบ).I followed the instructions to a "T", only issue I ran into was in the second set of instructions (for the tube slide), I had to unscrew two bards from the upper deck, and 2 boards from where the tube slide bolts to the side of the upper deck wall¡K I moved the wall boards down a half inch to an inch to ensure the bolts for the tube slide are in the center of a board (vice the very edge I thought it would be "better"), the reattached the upper deck bards.Overall the assembly was not as bad as I was lead to believe (I read some of the reviews).Materials were great. They were dry and about 5 boards split about 2-3 inches from the ends while screwing them into place (I probably would have no split ends if I used pilot holes as one of the reviewers suggested...)Over all a solid 4.5 star product, and I highly recommend it if you have the money and time to assemble it.

I searched several brands before deciding on Swing and Slide, the reviews were all good so I went with this product and couldn't be more pleased.I purchased thus for my three granddaughters they love it.I'm a very pleased Nana!

Buy Southampton Wood Complete Ready-to-Assemble Swing Set Kit Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment