14" Plastic Stack Chair with Chrome Legs Glide: Ball Glide, Seat Color: Blue

14' Plastic Stack Chair with Chrome Legs Glide: Ball Glide, Seat Color: BlueI homeschool my kids and needed a chair that would stand up to everyday use by young children.This chair turned out to be exactly what I needed, an all-purpose school chair.It's very durable, cleans up easily, and is made of tough molded plastic that will not bend.The 14" size is recommended for children ages 6-9 years old, but I found that I can very easily sit in this chair myself and share a spot at the table with the kids.

The 14" height is measured from the floor to the top of the seat.The back height is just under a foot above the seat.The back has a slight arc to it to make it more comfortable.I also ordered the 12" chair for my younger child and I have no problem stacking them together even though they're different sizes.They only weigh a few pounds so moving them around is very easy for the kids to do.

Very pleased with this purchase!

Save 39% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment