Straight Up Chess - Red Cherry Chessboard with Walnut Scoop Frame

Straight Up Chess - Red Cherry Chessboard with Walnut Scoop FrameNice workmanship overall but the ad is more than a tad misleading as there are no chess pieces included.After the fact I now see in the disclaimer at the bottom of the page that they are not included but THEY ARE INCLUDED IN THE PICTURE.Just an oversight, aggressive marketing or fraud?You make the call. Also the shipping and handling charges were way off the chart at $58 to go to Kansas, 25% of the purchase price.The House of Stauton would say that all of this is on me, and except for the picture, they would be correct.I requested a partial refund or a set of chess pieces and they told me to pound sand offering to sell me a set "at a discounted price if I would like to go down that route".Fool me once, shame on you.Fool me twice, shame on me.There won't be a second time.Find other places to spend your money, I have.

[ASIN:B004G0QNP6 Straight Up Chess Red Cherry Chessboard with Walnut Scoop Frame]

My god-niece purchased me the Straight Up Chess Board as she knows that the two things I love the most are chess and standing. The first thing I noticed when my butler unwrapped the gift for me was that there were no pieces. When I tried to substitute the pieces from my elephant ivory set, they were slightly too tall. The pieces from my teek and tortoiseshell set clashed terribly with the board, but I used them anyway to test out this novelty.

Have you ever tried to stand for an entire chess game? Try playing a classic tabletop game standing the entire time before you think you can play on this thing.

I ended up giving it to cook as a new spice rack.

Buy Straight Up Chess - Red Cherry Chessboard with Walnut Scoop Frame Now

If you read the information about the board, it is designed for a 3" set of chess pieces and it is designed for a casual game of chess.As you pass by, make your move, mark it last move and go on your way.Great decoration and fun way to have a casual game of chess in the office.

Read Best Reviews of Straight Up Chess - Red Cherry Chessboard with Walnut Scoop Frame Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment