Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Doll High Chair

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Doll High ChairI purchased this highchair for my 4year old's birthday.I looked at several other models before purchasing that were between $25 and $30 but they seemed flimsy and looked cheaply made.This one is very sturdy and quite lovely.The legs are solid and round, not just a single piece cut out of 1/4" plywood like the others.It was easily assembled with clear instructions.And it handles a good amount of weight, as my 40 pound little girl decided to sit in with no problems.This is a solid, sturdy, well made toy that is pretty as well, just what I always expect from "Melissa and Doug" products.It was well worth the extra money in my opinion!



I bought this high chair for my two-year-old and I must say that she absolutely LOVES playing with it!We own MANY Melissa and Doug products so I knew that I couldn't go wrong with this item.However, two of the slots where the screws attach were either stripped or not drilled correctly.The screws would not go in and they are in key places to keep the legs strong.My daughter does climb on it and/or sit in it.I did read (on amazon) that others were having this problem but decided to take a chance anyway.My mistake.We have made do and modified some ourselves to keep the product safe, but I was very disappointed.We did not feel like going through the process of sending it back and waiting for a new one.I don't think we could have gotten it out of her sight long enough to do so!Anyway, it is an adorable item and I will continue to buy M & D products.I'll just be more diligent in sending things back if needed.

Buy Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Doll High Chair Now

I debated about this highchair for awhile and decided it had most of what I had been looking for and took the plunge.It is very well made, both my 2 year old and five year old have sat in this chair.No creeking sounds at all, very sturdy.I only wish the tray flipped instead you have to slide it in and out.However it is still removeable and gives the child one more thing to occupy them with while playing with her 'babies'.It is very sweet to see her feeding the dolls and talking to them while doing so.Very cute!

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Doll High Chair Here

I bought this for my daughter's 3rd birthday.I assembled it in about 20 minutes.The box came mangled though and it had several scratches and was all white instead of pink like the picture.Also some of the pieces didn't fit together all the way, though it still seems sturdy enough.My daughter has played with it every day since her birthday. I love all the Melissa and Doug products.

Want Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Doll High Chair Discount?

Exceptional quality and very easy to put together! All you need is the enclosed allen wrench and a few screws, that are also provided. I also bought the matching wood crib and bed (you save money when you buy all 3 pieces) and they are of the same Melissa and Doug quality and easy to put together as well! My 3 year old twins love the three pieces! Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Save 32% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment