Giant Cool Wave Slide - Green

Giant Cool Wave Slide - GreenThe slide is really fun for my young children.Even our dog slides on it!Our children slide very fast and they love it.It is tall though and I will caution when using it with small children.

The slide is flimsy... similiar material they use when buying those metal swings and have the small 3.5 foot slide; it wabbles... super light weight...The screws are a joke... they are tiny (about an inch), but thick... one screw came off on the first day of use...I used 2.5 inch screws with washers.On the reinforcement, I put in a whole wooden brace across, not just two sticks on the sides... I live in the desert, and the dry hot weather may cause the plastic to harden and brake...

Now, I write two years later and must say it is still as I got it, durable and undamaged by the sun or use... I am surprised and humbled by this product.



We bought this online after searching far and wide for a longer than average slide.When it arrived, we were very disappointed to find out that it really is almost indistinguishable from the regular version.I understand that in an age of overly litigious parents and safety regulations "Giant" isn't what it used to be, but this things is just a wee bit longer than the standard version.It's also very lightweight and would have taken a great deal of bracing to use.

We're returning ours, which is of course a hassle, because even though it's not Giant, it certainly doesn't fit in the mailbox.

Buy Giant Cool Wave Slide - Green Now

I installed this slide on an existing playhouse. Before you order this slide, be aware that the instructions are pathetic. The diagrams are tiny and vague. The slide itself is pretty thick plasic but it needs to be propery supported to be stable. Their method of stabilizing the slide is a joke. I anchored the center section 2x4 supports into concrete. I also raised the lower end 4 inches and anchored it into concrete. If the lower end is not raised up a little, the child will end up on his rear end every time he hits the bottom. The concrete anchors make the slide pretty stable. I can't imagine anchoring this slide per the manufacturer's directions. I can see from the reviews that others have had stability problems also. I would say that, if you don't want to anchor the supports in concrete, then don't order it. Otherwise, it's a good backyard slide.

Read Best Reviews of Giant Cool Wave Slide - Green Here



I ordered this slide for my 7 year old grandson's birthday. It came right on time. The pricewas very good and below other products of similiar size. He plays on it every day.

Want Giant Cool Wave Slide - Green Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment