Gund Baby Piggy Bank, Pink, Large

Gund Baby Piggy Bank, Pink, Largeso cute!!! was exactly what I was looking for, price was fair. I had done a lot of looking before make this purchase and all the bank were to big and round, this one had just the right balance

I looked at a lot of the piggies on Amazon and settled on the Gund Baby Piggy Bank, Blue, Large.Itmet all of my expectations.It has a very stylish shape, a nice surface texture and is just the right size for a piggy bank.The customer, a three year old was enarmored with it! Gund Baby Piggy Bank, Blue, Large

Buy Gund Baby Piggy Bank, Pink, Large Now

I purchased 3 for the grandchildren.They loved them. Well packed in original boxes and just so cute...Again on time for the holidays. Thanks a million $$$$

Read Best Reviews of Gund Baby Piggy Bank, Pink, Large Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment