Hallmark Minnie's 1st Birthday Cupcake Holder

Hallmark Minnie's 1st Birthday Cupcake HolderI ready all the reviews before I bought this stand and decided to take a chance. As a cake decorator I was a tad bit concerned about the fact that the stand is made of card board, but I figured, well... take a chance. She's only 1 once. When I got it, I out it together and was very surprised at how sturdy it is!!Then I was a bit disappointed at the size, thought it seemed a bit small and there was no was I was going to get more than 12 cupcakes on this thing. But thought, well I'll just put the rest on a platter on the table or some thing.

Her party was today, 36 cupcakes. all but 10 of them fit well on the stand and the stand held up very well!! I was extremely pleased!! I would be very willing to purchase another stand with a different theme for the next party

My best friend had a baby minnie theme for her daughters birthday, so I ordered these for the cupcakes I made. They were perfect! Fit about 24 cupcakes on each stand. Very sturdy and super cute.

Buy Hallmark Minnie's 1st Birthday Cupcake Holder Now

This product looked really cute on the table for my daughter's first birthday. It held up well and has been passed on for a friend's daughter to enjoy. It is, however, really small. It only holds around a dozen cupcakes and the others had to be displayed around the base.

Read Best Reviews of Hallmark Minnie's 1st Birthday Cupcake Holder Here

This cupcake holder was a great price and better yet SO easy to assemble!It added such a nice flare to the "Minnie" theme 1st birthday party for my granddaughter.VERY special:)

Want Hallmark Minnie's 1st Birthday Cupcake Holder Discount?

These cupcake stands worked great for my daughters birthday party and they are easy to disassemble and put away for using them in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment