Sanford Brands Oil Base Marker, Medium Point, Metallic Silver (SAN63614)

Sanford Brands Oil Base Marker, Medium Point, Metallic Silver
  • Vibrant, oil-based opaque paint marker marks opaque and glossy on light or dark surfaces
  • Acid-free
  • Paint Markers

My husband asked me to buy an oil based paint marker and I didn't have a clue what he meant.Then I found the markers and couldn't believe how much they cost.He said "Get it and you'll see".

I bought the marker, gave it to hubby and he started marking everything from the pool pump (where stickers were placed to designate recirc, waste. etc), plastic buckets, cables, hard drives.I later noticed that when I washed items labeled with this marker the writing didn't fade or change at all.Even the dishwasher didn't faze the writing on the plastic buckets.I'm sold, I found the marker in his drawer and use it on everything.The tip is very precise.I can even read my own writing.I still own sharpies but I don't use them anymore.This marker has been worth every penny we paid for it.We have owned it for several months and it doesn't show any sign of drying out or running out of paint.

Buy it, you won't regret it.

Save 1% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment