5 - In - 1 Adjustable Gym

5 - In - 1 Adjustable GymThis product has some features that attract the attention of my fourth child who is nearly five months old. Flashing lights, spinning balls, and a popping cylinder do keep children interested. However, the volume seems to have two options: loud and dang that's really loud! Granted, the product is meant to promote stimulation for the young mind, and studies suggest that infants respond best to sound. But the volume on this product is far too loud for an adult who is standing five feet above it. Imagine lying beneath a small cacophonic carnival and not knowing how to plug one's ears! The manufacturer needs to modify the volume control or provide ear plugs.

I bought this for my 8 week old to enjoy and she does she bats at the toys watches herself in the mirror and coos to the music. sometimes its a little overstimulating for her and the only part i have problems with is when she kicks her legs she hits the green foot bar wich causes her to push the toy away. but this could be fixed by placeing it against a wall or holding it. the best part is that my 3 year old and 2 year old enjoy this toy as well and its sturdy so i dont have to worry about them breaking it. i also found it easy to asemble had it together in 5 minutes.

Buy 5 - In - 1 Adjustable Gym Now

I am returning this toy to this store for two reasons. First, there is no way to adjust the volume on it and it is deafening. One song in particular (I believe it is Yankee Doodle) is louder than all the others and, when it came on, my son jumped and started bawling. (I have never seen any toy make him cry...) The speaker is on the front of the activity board and, when using it in a seated postion, it is right at ear level. Second, I had hoped my son could use this in the kicking position (he loves to kick), but that was a no go. He is six months old and 27 inches long. When I laid him in position so he could kick the "kick plate", his upper body was too far back to reach the activity board no matter how I adjusted it. It's too bad. With a few minor adjustments, this could have been a great toy.

Read Best Reviews of 5 - In - 1 Adjustable Gym Here



I love the fact this toy can convert so many different ways.When our daughter was an infant, she sort of liked it but it was almost impossible to get the music to play (I had to swing at the toy myself) and it is wayyyy tooooo loud!I was suprised there was no soft/loud switch like most toys have now.I had to tape cloth over the speaker.My husband accidentally put it together backwards (so that her head is up against the green seat thing) the instructions weren't clear and once you put it together, it appears there's no mercy in fixing any mistakes.Hopefully it will be more fun when she's sitting up and playing with it that way.

Want 5 - In - 1 Adjustable Gym Discount?



Our son LOVES this gym!He smiles every time the music starts and the lights start going.He's only 4.5 months old, so we have it set on the "motion" setting and ANY time he kicks it, hits it, or pulls on the toys, it plays music.He'll lay under it and squeal and entertain himself for close to an hour sometimes!The batteries seem to be lasting really well also!We did buy rechargables just in case, but so far we haven't had to charge them in almost a month of him playing under it every day!The toys swing down so that he can get to them easily and discover how to manipulate them.We have it sitting up against our fireplace, so with him laying under it and kicking it, it doesn't move.I think that removing the bench, as someone said in another review, is also a smart idea and we may try that eventually b/c he likes to feel like he's with us in the room sometimes.I'd recommend this to anyone and I look forward to the other stages of it as my son grows!

0 comments:

Post a Comment