Gund 14.5 inches Britto From Enesco Bear Plush

Gund 14.5 inches  Britto From Enesco Bear PlushThis is so darn cute!This is a Christmas present for my grandaughter and I just know she's going to love it.It's so colorful and soft and, again, CUTE!'Looks to be very well made; it should last a good long time.

Bought this for my 9 month daughter and she loves it. I know it's meant more as a decor item, but the bright colors and different textures are fun for her and she carries this around constantly. It is very well made and has been very durable, even with frequent use. I would highly recommend this for kids young and old.

Buy Gund 14.5 inches Britto From Enesco Bear Plush Now

bought this bear for my girlfriend. when i recieved it i realized that the details were more unique then on the picture. i loved the small writtings and symbols and just how beautiful the bear is overall

Read Best Reviews of Gund 14.5 inches Britto From Enesco Bear Plush Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment